County Skills and Knowledge Day
March 14 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm£5
Continuing on from the success last year we are excited to host this year’s event at UCLAN. They have excellent facilities which meet our needs well. The trainings will cover the programme “1 year on” and lots of FUN trainings related to the 40%.
Agenda for the day
9.00am Arrival, registration & refreshments
9.30am Welcome by County Commissioner, Audrey Suart
10.15–11.30am Sectional Programme Session
12.30-1.30pm 40% training session
1.45–2.45pm 40% training session
Afternoon sessions will be aimed at inspiring you with fresh, fun ideas for the other 40% of the programme. On the bookings page you will be asked to select five sessions in order of preference. You will then be allocated 2 sessions.
The choices are:
- GO for commissioners
- GO for leaders
- Craft – environmentally aware crafts
- Music in the unit (even if you are not musical you can do this session!)
- Seasonal – activities for all 4 seasons
- International – international games and activities
- Games – new games for the unit
- IT – social media (promote and inform the girls/using for publicity)
- Leaders with Young Leaders – Role of YL & ideas on how to help YL’s through their qualification. YL’s can attend the session to work collaboratively with their leader).
- Going away with (2 sessions)
- 1 – Best practise and a reminder of REN procedures
- 2 – How to make “good” residentials better, how to add that extra “spark” and fun ideas
- Pawprint Badges – over 2000 free activities at your fingertips.
- Trefoil Guild
- Finance – general information and gift aid
*Afternoon sessions will be allocated upon receipt of your application so please apply early to avoid disappointment. Attendees will be notified of afternoon sessions on arrival on the 14th March 2020.